中国德迷联盟 - GerFans.cn

找回密码
 加入联盟

手机号码,快捷登录

翻译:Flavio Conceicao 的专访

[复制链接]
 楼主| Dortmund 发表于 2003-9-16 16:34:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
由于时间所限,我只能为大家翻译部分(BVB中文网站这几天更新比较慢,至少自己动手了,呵呵),还望见谅。

Have you suffered as much as the more the 80.000 fans in the stadium in Saturday´s 2-1 win against Bremen?

Flavio Conceicao (29) : "I actually suffered a lot during the game. There were some very frightening moments. But fortunately we have won this important match, and I´m pleased about the third place in the Bundesliga."

Did the team on Saturday need a player like Flavio Conceicao who could calm down a match hanging in the balance?
问:你认为在周6的比赛中需要一个像你这样的能够冷静地控制比赛平衡的球员在场吗?

Conceicao: "I don´t want to talk about this topic. It´s difficult to talk about others if you aren´t part of the team. What´s important, though, is that we have won the game."
答:我不想讨论这个话题,自己不在场而去评论其他事物是一件困难的事情,什么是最重要的?那是我们一起赢得比赛。

You have suffered a hamstring injury four weeks ago in the game against 1860 Munich. Some have hoped that you would return for the return leg against Bruges, at the latest for the game against Bremen. What´s taking so long?
问:你在4周前对1860的比赛中受伤,一些人希望你能够回来出现在布鲁日和上周对不来梅的比赛中,(但是却没有实现),是什么使得这个愿望花费了如此长的时间?

Conceicao: "I´ve also hoped to return for the match against Bremen. But it hasn´t gone according to plan. But I will surely be back against Stuttgart."
答:我也希望能够在对不来梅的比赛中上场,但(伤势)没有按照计划行事,但我能肯定的是我在对STU的比赛中回来。

Flavio Conceicao played his last game for Borussia on 16 August against 1860 Munich. He has suffered a hamstring injury in that march .
Your new team has performed brilliantly in the home games against W olfsburg and 1860 Munich, and with a fighting spirit at Schalke and against Bremen. But the side also disappointed at Bruges and Cologne. What´s your opinion of Dortmund? Can the team, in spite of all the injury trouble s, compete with Bayern Munich?

Conceicao: "There are always games where not all goes according to plan. We work very hard during the week and we try to make less mistakes to improve our overall performance. We hope to achieve a quality of play the fans are happy with."

You´ve been living in Germany now for seven weeks: Have you had time to settle? Is your family with you? How do you like Dortmund and the " Brazilian" weather over here?
问:你已经在德国度过了7个星期,你有空迁居么?你的家人和你在一起么?你是如何看待在德国出现“巴西”天气(最近德国N热)。
Conceicao: "I´m very happy, the people here are very nice. I like Dortmund a lot. The city is nice, the club professionally managed. The weather is not that important: I came here to play football. I´ve heard a lot about it, and at the end of the season I want to see people celebrating the championship on the streets."
答:我感觉很开心,这里的人都很善良,我非常喜欢DORTMUND(谢谢,嘿嘿),城市很漂亮,这是一个专业管理的俱乐部,天气不是重要的,,我来这里是为了踢球,我来之前就听说过,在赛季结束时,我希望看见人群在街头庆祝冠军。

You said before that you came here to play Champions League football with Dortmund. Is the Uefa Cup any fun?
问:你说过你到这里来是为了踢冠军联赛的,可现在是联盟杯,有意思么?

Conceicao: "We are of course all very disappointed that we won´t play in the Champions League. All of us would have loved to play there. But we are still in three very interesting competitions. The league is very strong, and in the Cup and also in the Uefa Cup we want to progress as far as possible to give something back to the fans."
答:不能踢冠军联赛,我们当然觉得很失望,我们都爱在哪儿踢球,但我们依然在一个有意思的比赛中,联赛很激烈,杯赛和联盟杯同样如此,我们想要取得最大的进步,然后把它们献给球迷(感动)。

Your regular club, Real Madrid, have sold Claude Makelele, one of your former competitors for a position in the defensive midfield. Does this lessen th e chances that you will stay longer in Dortmund than summer 2004?

Conceicao: "I personally don´t think about what´s happening at Real Madrid. I now play for Borussia, and I want to perform well for this club. We have to wait and see what´s happening at the end of season."

Interview by Boris Rupert  

很抱歉我要赶紧去上晚修了,翻译得也不好,大家将就看看吧,呵呵:)
ABest 发表于 2003-9-18 12:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
很好啊谢谢。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入联盟

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国德迷联盟 - GerFans.cn ( 辽ICP备17002255号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 14:57 , Processed in 0.025405 second(s), 13 queries , Redis On.